Wonder when Google will do the same, they are likely missing out on some amazingly valuable data by not having an official one.
Cnet creates an online aggregator that will compete with Bloglines & Rojo
Good post about building products and services at various price points. Also, Rob Frankle on how CEOs screw up branding.
Google Investor Day:
was yesterday. slides and audio if your into that sort of stuff. some of the sides:
- 60: their revenue was split nearly 50 / 50 between Google.com and their partner network.
- 72: the top 20 markets have a 17.6% web penetration.
- 73: shows 66% of revenue was domestic.
This guy thinks they will be worth a trillion dollars in 20 years.
In 20 years nobody will remember his prediction, but Battelle gave him a link yesterday and I gave him one today. Random arbitrary predictions are a good way to gain free links ;)
site search provider gets snarfed up by WebSideStory. More people should use the word snarf.
Google's Search Results are Crap?
Danny says people should not be so quick to discout the opinions of SEOs.
Ammon Johns is hiring.
is evil. Nick W has some tips on how to cold call. My personal goal when people cold call me is to ensure I drastically increase the likelihood they will have a bad day, and to hopefully lead to eventual attrition at their work place.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips