Why did Adobe Buy MacroMedia?
all the reasons. no spin.
Algorithms & Patents & Spam, oh My:
Yahoo!'s Concept Network & SuperUnits
Is NickW for Blog Spam?
certainly not, when its done sloppily to one of his blogs ;)
The Wrong Tail:
people are starting to use The Long Tail without purpose. better get that book printed quick.
Yahoo! Buys TeRespondo.com:
a good post from Nacho.
Opera 8 Launched
Media Futures, Part 1/5: AUTOMATA
viral marketing at its best: I Park Like an Idiot
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.