Spainish Ask Jeeves
Who Owns Culture?
Webcast at 7pm Eastern tonight. Steven Berlin Johnson is one of my favorite writers, and he will be chatting with Jeff Tweedy and Lawrence Lessig.
Like Search Research?
DG's Desk links to a bunch of research papers.
SEO URL Tip:
this looks like a cool new blog about eBay, but why not spend the $8 /yr to buy a static domain name?
also, Gawker media lagunched Sploid. I think they come up with some pretty cool names.
Google alternate searches being tested? that or spyware...
April 28-29, 2005 New York City. Looks pretty cool.
of MSN Search.
Across the Ocean:
apparently in the UK Online ad spend trumps airwaves
A Good Blog:
about social, legal, and economic issues.
still looking for that video? view the Paris Hilton
porncast podcast. you KNOW stuff is overhyped when a megacorp has Paris doing something.
AOL tries to be undead, launching a VoIP service. pricing structure hosed from the word go?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.