Google Showing Dynamic Titles:
If exact search query matches a relevant site's ODP details Google may use ODP data in the search results.
Google adds more definition languages, and adds KeyHole satelight images to their maps product.
So cheap everyone should buy one ;) that is of course, unless
Excuse me, I'll Take That:
rumour of Google stealing large AdWords clients. WTF is that?
Danny Sullivan also wrote an article (sub req) about how some large advertisers get additional SEO support from search engines.
Google is known to tell some large advertisers that it is OK to do things that are against their official webmaster guidelines.
If you selectively boost some sites it has the same net effect of manually penalizing or filtering others, which goes counter to that "democratic nature of the web" "we don't manually..." "don't be evil b/s."
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.