Search Engine Spam Workshop:
List of some of the presented papers. I will likely review some of those pretty soon.
What Every Good Marketer Knows:
People are selfish, lazy, uninformed and impatient. Start with that and youâ€™ll be pleasantly surprised by what you find.
New Google PR Blog:
Marrissa Mayer's blog
If Search Engines Could Read Your Mind:
an interesting article by Chris Sherman. here is an exerpt:
We'd much rather waste time scanning results and clicking back and forth among less-than-useful pages than craft a really good query or use search refinement tools.
But while we're doing this, the search engines are observing our behavior, and learning from our fumbling activities.
SEO Press Releases:
a fun one :)
The relevance of "relevance":
- thread at SEW
- RustyBrick rates search relevancy, although the data might be biased by the people who take the test (likely SEOs) here are some early results
Visitors to Yahoo's Music Unlimited will pay $6.99 a month for access to Yahoo's 1-million-song library. That's less than half what Napster and Real Networks' Rhapsody charge for similar services that permit the transfer of songs to portable music players. source
Creative Commons flash file
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.