Clickity click click click...
In the past few days there have been a great number of articles, posts, and threads about click fraud. Today I woke up with an inbox that had a few emails about click fraud.
eMarketer says Click Fraud Is Starting to Scare Marketers
Advertisers should be able to opt in or out of advertising on specific sites.
Joe Holcomb, SVP at BlowSearch, recently wrote these articles:
- The Middle Market Search Engines Need To Grow Up - talks about some of the errors with smaller PPC search engines.
- Pay Per Click Advertising Fraud - The Inside Story - paints click fraud as a massive problem of scale.
- Pay Per Click Advertising Fraud - The Inside Story - Part II - more of a promotional piece about BlowSearch technologies.
Scott Blum, of Buy.com also has some type of click fraud patent.
Other PPC News:
Yahoo! Buys Brazilian PPC Search Network
Google is testing placing a third ad in the premium position. BAD CALL. Andrew Goodman also feels their bid optimizer is a bad call.
The Dow Jones Industrial average is down 4% in the last 3 days. Yahoo! will be announcing quarterly results Tuesday & Google will be announcing their Q1 2005 results Thursday.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips