(no relation to Tom Jones) ... Danny Sullivan coins another phrase.
Negativity seems to help them... and they are off to India [added: where they are talked about image, speech, & multimedia search. also:
''There has been much speculation. But our work is focussed on improving the browsing experience,'' Google co-Founder and President (Technology) Sergey Brin told reporters here.
''Today's browsers are doing a pretty good job, but they can be improved. What we are looking to do is to enhance the quality of the browsing experience,'' he said. :source]
Robin Good on Search Champs...
My buddy Rich Stokes is running a survey about PPC advertising. Please help out. Everyone who takes it gets a free e-book on new AdWords strategies, and in addition, one in every fifty respondents will get $100 in cash.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.