Persistence Pays Off ;-)
Chris Lee of Keywords Analyzer has sent me a nubmer of emails asking me to post about his software in my blog (and since I was mentioning other keyword software I finally remembered to). Keywords Analyzer is similar to AdWord Analyzer but with a few extra tweaks. Keyword Analyzer comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
PPC competitive analysis software as a whole is going to become a huge market in the next 6 months to a year.
Industrial Strength Cloaking
Briefly explained from Fantomaster
from Chris Ridings...he allows smaller search engine and directory reps to receive notifications when their search engine or directory are mentioned at SearchGuild.
Roll Your Own:
Tara Calishain created a searchroller tool which allows you to create bookmarks to search Yahoo! from any collection of websites or folders.
Price Per Word?
John Battelle has a graph showing PPC revenue trends.
SEO Book Price
I am raising it to $79 in about 10 minutes. I still need to do a bit of grammatical editing, but hopefully I will be able to do that over the weekend or early next week.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.