- questions, conversations, & accidents - how startup ideas are made
- David vs. Google - story about the making of Ask Jeeves...not much algorithmic depth, but interesting background, although I think it would have helped if there were a few reference links in the story.
- Relevancy, innovation, and lots of hand punching - Balmer on what will drive MSN Search
- consumer generated content & listening to user feedback - Murdock on what will drive News Corp
- minimal editing, no bullshitting members & sourcing information - NickW on what drives TreadWatch
- Bad Information, hearsay, reductionism, & not sourced - this marks a second one of my friends who pointed me to this specific SEO article as being rubbish.
- Book author to her publishing company: your lawsuit is not helping me or my book - I bet that lawsuit helps win distribution. Why use a publisher that wants to block your distribution?
at least 1 or 2 links snagged from John
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips