This page shows exactly why search engine marketing is amazing:
Search engine users click the [search] results listings' top entry much more often than can be explained by relevancy ratings. Once again, people tend to stick to the defaults.
You can always tell a topical guru when they extend their typical testing or scope of information to include ideas which would typically be considered to be part of another field.
Many people describe the world with search being at the center of everything, others think you need to be able to Use It, while some explain the world through a deck of texas holdem playing cards <-- [link for sale, inquire within]. What lense do you see the world through? :)
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.