- MSN Search API - perhaps it is time for me to see if Mike can update Hub Finder & Link Harvester to include MSN Search.
- MSN AdCenter review - sounds cool. Am also interested in seeing how their launch will effect the feature sets at other engines, and how the eventual shift and Yahoo! factoring in CTR into cost per click will effect YHOO in the stock market. Google is nearing double the value of Yahoo!, partially because their ad market is so much more efficient than Yahoo!'s.
- MicroSoft offers to settle Kai-Fu Lee case with Google only hours after a judge allowed Kai-Fu Lee to work with Google until the court case.
- Gates on Google
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips