Not sure what this is, but it may eventually be interesting to some. Odds are most of those really into scraping have their own setups already though?
Although a bit technical or transluscent, some think a good tip may be hidden in this post.
Now says they will respect copyright. Perhaps the only reason they were so aggressive off the start was so that they could make it look like they were complying more by changing to somewhere in the middle ground?
Google named 3 authorized AdWords resellers in the ad market
Yahoo! invested $1 billion into China ecommerce play Alibaba, although they may have got more than they bargained for:
Lawyers and officials monitoring China's counterfeiting industry say the alliance with Alibaba may even make Yahoo! effectively a partner in what several advocacy groups and analysts say is a burgeoning marketplace for counterfeit American merchandise
Interesting that few have brought up Google's investment in Baidu in similar terms (as one of Baidu's main search drivers is music piracy).
Yahoo! Site Explorer:
Yahoo! to launch a service offering listings of indexed page and linkage data called Yahoo! Site Explorer (although the site is not up yet)
I still might have a few notes from SES worth peaking at and posting in the near future.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.