AlmondNet launches an ad network based on search behavior, and apparently they have a patent for it too.
Future of writing:
Steven Berlin Johnson writes about how technology will forever change writing.
Apple replaces Google as brand of the year.
new mid level analytics software
MP3 streams from Future Salon on Digital Identity
new Bloglines competitor
A friend of mine is one of the maintainers of the VLIB. I just got off the phone with him and he stated that they are cleaning up the VLIB using technologies such as XML.
New Wiki Based Search Engine:
loots data from WhoIs database.
UN pays bloggers to shill
SBC to buy AT&T.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.