The Search Wars:
MSN makes the official switch announcement and is to spend big.
To appreciate the financial power of MicroSoft you need only look at the various 4th quarter "US Personal Income Soars" news stories which were primarily caused by MicroSoft's $32,000,000,000 dividens.
And while that is a lot of Zeros it certainly is not a Google's worth of them, but Yahoo! apparently is also digging into Google's market share.
The Registrar Wars:
Google is now a registrar
The Blog Comment Wars:
- fireside chat with a 6 figure (per month) link spammer
- Scoble talks more rubbish
- how to break captchas
SEO Contest Wars:
I am thinking about running a buy viagra online contest soon. more on that later...
The PPC Wars:
- Did It launches PPC seminars, including a virtual seminar on the 3RD (found on SEL)
- first wave of Google API products
The Oil Wars:
free Exxon Mobile gas
The Echoing Wars:
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.