Dan Thies offers up a coaching course for SEOs and designers. Dan has one of the sharpest minds in the SEO field. If I were not so busy I would want to sign up. His stuff is probably one of the few mentoring type programs that is worth more than it costs.
Don't forget the trailing slashes...
site/blah and site/blah/ are not always the same.
MSN Search Launching its own Paid Search Arm:
apparently they are hiring
Writer of Search Engine Lowdown launches the blog formerly known as Andy Beal uncut.
Jumped 24% in the 4TH quarter, according to Fathom Online.
Bill Gates on PR:
Free Culture advocates = Communists. You don't get called the evil empire for no reason at all.
Interesting view point with MicroSoft's recent complaints about Google's lack of support for the open software community. More of the "Big Bill" interview here.
Digital Home Strategy:
Yahoo! partners with MicroSoft
The Cookie Monster:
Revived Spyware Bill Could Crunch Cookies (and make marketing a wee bit harder)
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.