New AdSense Blog:
Jennifer Slegg created JenSense, which is a blog about AdSense and contextual advertising.
Cheap Keyword Tip:
From keyword guru Dan Thies...
BTW, there's a free PPC tip there for all of you drug pushers, bid a nickel or a dime for "hereviagra" and you'll get all the traffic you can handle, dirt cheap. In fact, "heresearchterm" is a nice cheap target for Adwords across the board.
Greg Boser retired as admin of WMW. I finally met WebGuerrilla in person at the Las Vegas WMW conference. He is the no BS type, and if I wanted to buy SEO services he would be one of the few people I would contact.
A Forum for Forums
A while ago The Forum Zone launched as a place to help forum owners learn together. The cast and crew from SearchGuild also recently launched a forum for forum mods and admins by the name of ForumSpeak.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.