Search Google & Yahoo!
(or Yahoo! & Ask Jeeves or Ask Jeeves & Google)
Free tool extracts the overlapping search results of whatever search engines you chose. It lists them at the top and then lists the other results below somewhat like a meta search engine. Give Jux2 a try.
found on Battelle's Searchblog.
All About Haifa
Google recently did a presentation there. (PDF)
- Over 10% of URLs change from month to month.
- There are over 100 million unique search queries each day.
interesting things about Haifa not covered in the presentation...
- A Russian guy named Boris has a cool submarine oriented bar there.
- Many cab drivers in Haifa get kickbacks form the diamand industry and brothels.
- The water in the Haifa harbor is green and will eat the grassy sea skirt off a submarine in a couple days at most.
- Haifa lets people pump sanitaries right into the harbor (or at least did a few years ago).
- I was on a Haifa beach when there was a bomb threat and left Haifa less than a week before the violence started again in 2000. I was also at the mall where I am told a bomb exploded just days after I left.
ChangeThis is a new cause driven viral marketing driven website.
Its not viral till you link to it though, so get your links up quick ;)
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.