I put a Microsoft AdCenter affiliate ad in the sidebar of the blog.
I generally do not like putting too many ads on this site, but...
- their traffic converts well because it is such a clean source (no dirty clickfarm syndication partners)
- I recently fell in love with Microsoft's Ad Intelligence tool. If you have not tried it yet I urge you to try it. This post and this video offer a review of some of the features
- $50 in free clicks is a great offer for search marketers who have yet to try Microsoft's ad platform
- I think the web is healthier if Google has some competition, and Yahoo no longer attempts to compete
Are you against affiliate ads? Have you tried AdCenter or the Ad Intelligence tool yet?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.