Outside of Google, Amazon and eBay own perhaps the 2 largest streams of ecommerce traffic. In fact, both are amongst the top 10 sites in Alexa (even though ~ 100% of their traffic is commercial while ~ 0.001% of Twitter's traffic is). In spite of Google's prominent promotion of Wikipedia, Amazon still gets more traffic.
Why mention this?
Amazon recently started giving away a free $75 coupon for product ads on their site.
A lot of their customers may be used to buying on Amazon, but you don't get much more of a pre-qualified ecommerce visitor than a person who clicks on your offer who is already on Amazon.com.
Microsoft AdCenter: Bing and Yahoo! Search expand the reach of your business to millions of monthly users in the USA. Advertise now and get a free $25 credit.
Bing also offers coupons for Canada, France & the UK:
- Are you from Canada? Use this $25 coupon.
- Are you from the UK? Use this £30 vouchers.
- Are you from France? Use this €30 coupon.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips