High Value Keyword List Data for YOUR Business
This video is about more than just generating keywords for AdSense sites, it is about finding the most valuable keywords for any business. But most the people searching for top paying keyword lists are looking for AdSense keyword lists. I wanted to welcome those searchers to this site by making it easy for them to find this post when they search for related keywords on Google (hence the use of AdSense in the page title).
Discover Your Top Keywords
In this video I explain...
- Why most top paying AdSense keyword lists are worthless. (It's not just because AdSense cannibalizes publishing business models and AdSense earnings are dropping).
- how to quickly create a keyword list using data from search engines, public keyword suggestion tools, and competitive research tools. (you could also use data from your analytics tools too)
- how to filter a keyword list to find out which keywords are the most profitable using Microsoft's Ad Intelligence tool and the Google Traffic Estimator
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.