- My buddies over at Prospect MX made a cool link building chart.
- Great article about the rapid rise and fall of Geosign.
- Rae on why you can't just rely on content quality to do your marketing for you.
- Search Engine Strategies running a series of advertorial only sessions. Eeek.
- Wired considered it spamming when Search Engine Land mentioned that people can submit articles to the Wired How-to Wiki. That same Wired now offers a guide on how to 'Google Bomb' an Enemy. For those scoring at home, Wired does not really care about spam...they just want controversy and pageviews.
- Why Google's surprising paid click data are less surprising - insightful article by comScore about how Google is intentionally monetizing fewer search results.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.