I tend to hate link aggregator posts, but I have read a lot of good stuff recently, and do not want to write 30 posts today or regurgitate other's info verbatim, so here is a link list of useful stuff I recently came across.
- Affiliate Survival Guide - by SugarRae
- how to make a thin affiliate site thick and why you should be scared of universal search by Andy Hagans
- My friend Anita Chaperon launched her Reviewlicious review site and reviewed my ebook.
- A Large Internet Audience Is The Quickest Way To A Billion Bucks and I Stopped Trying To Rank for Anything When I Realized I Could Build Traffic For Everything by Scoreboard Media
Search, SEO, & Personalization
- Wordpress extension to help build links from Google image search and Yahoo! renting subdomains to affiliate sites by Patrick Altoft
- extension to de-personalize Google
by Joost de Valk
Business, Media, & Publishing
- the truth about venture capital parts 1, 2, and 3 by Marc Andreessen
- why ebooks are bound to fail
- Blueprint for a Brilliant Blog Launch
- top ranked Google news sources, Media Predict, and keyword based conversion tracking with Google Analytics (via Peter)
Arbitrage & PPC
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.