I just wanted to use InterWeb in a title, even though some of this stuff is not from today :)
- first proposal via search
- ThreadWatch turns 1
- SEO article goes viral. surely that will help Rands rank :)
- RIAA gets sued
- Wikipedia eats Google. I think their are a few pieces missing there, but in general, as Mike Grehan long ago said the rich do get richer.
- Van Morisson - the obligated album.
- 38,514 hours of wiretapping errors. How absurd is that?
- Google to partner with Sun today. Sun is up over a billion dollars on market speculation.
- tsuji-giri: a Japanese word from samurai days meaning, "to try out a new sword on a passer-by". The Meaning of Tingo is probably a cool way to help come up with domain names.
- Wired on Tim O'Reilly. Tim also recently wrote on What is Web 2.0
It is a truism that the greatest internet success stories don't advertise their products. Their adoption is driven by "viral marketing"--that is, recommendations propagating directly from one user to another. You can almost make the case that if a site or product relies on advertising to get the word out, it isn't Web 2.0.
- Anatomy of a Photograph - The sin of omission
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.