I just wanted to use InterWeb in a title, even though some of this stuff is not from today :)
- first proposal via search
- ThreadWatch turns 1
- SEO article goes viral. surely that will help Rands rank :)
- RIAA gets sued
- Wikipedia eats Google. I think their are a few pieces missing there, but in general, as Mike Grehan long ago said the rich do get richer.
- Van Morisson - the obligated album.
- 38,514 hours of wiretapping errors. How absurd is that?
- Google to partner with Sun today. Sun is up over a billion dollars on market speculation.
- tsuji-giri: a Japanese word from samurai days meaning, "to try out a new sword on a passer-by". The Meaning of Tingo is probably a cool way to help come up with domain names.
- Wired on Tim O'Reilly. Tim also recently wrote on What is Web 2.0
It is a truism that the greatest internet success stories don't advertise their products. Their adoption is driven by "viral marketing"--that is, recommendations propagating directly from one user to another. You can almost make the case that if a site or product relies on advertising to get the word out, it isn't Web 2.0.
- Anatomy of a Photograph - The sin of omission
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips