A while ago I did a review of keyword locator, and did not plug in my account details for logging into AdWords. The people from Keyword Locator probably should have mentioned this somewhere.
I played tennis with the roommate yesterday. He gave me this gem of a compliment:
For as fat as you are, you sure are mobile.
For Sale...or Maybe Not:
Recently someone offered me $7,000 for this domain because they wanted to help drive traffic to another SEO related domain.
They think they have the best SEO domain possible, but in an industry generally lacking in credibility the domain name is far less important than what links and other people say about it.
That MicroSoft would even consider buying Claria / Gator and their bad karma.
The Point of Diminishing Returns:
WSJ has an article about how Google is running into roadblocks with many of their vertical searches (ex: video search, news search, library search)
Every Search Engine & Their Dogs:
are releasing new products.
- recently A9, Yahoo!, & Google released or updated maps or map APIs.
- Yahoo! recently launched a subscription search. Google is rumoured to be readying the same.
- AOL is launching a new video search, Google recently made a video search player, and some copyright works were found within Google video.
- Google and Yahoo! both recently upgraded their personalized search services, and Yahoo! made theirs social as well.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.