From Froogle Newsletter Volume 4...
Froogle merchants with over 1000 products who are also AdWords advertisers are invited to try out the beta release of our new ad-producing technology, the ad automator.
The ad automator uses sophisticated technology to automatically create and target AdWords ads based on structured data feeds, which are nearly identical to the data feeds you submit to Froogle. You’ll be able to create keyword-less data feed campaigns in your existing AdWords account while investing minimal time and effort. Simply send us your feeds, and the ad automator will automatically generate targeted AdWords ads that begin showing right away. You’ll be able to:
- Leverage the product copy you’ve already written for your site
- Generate specific, high-CTR ads with no additional work
- Increase the number of queries on which your ads appear
The ad automator provides added coverage by targeting queries that may have been overlooked in your keyword campaign. The ads produced are highly relevant and precisely targeted to the user’s search query.
If you’re a merchant and advertiser who’d like to take advantage of Google’s ad automator, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your AdWords account number in your note.
Ad Automator if / when done correctly will be huge...
a couple other new features...
Google does not store its own rating system, but pulls together aggregate ratings score and snippets of customer reviews from third party sites.
Allows you to compare the prices for a specific item in many stores. It is still under development, but already works well for ISBN's or UPC's.
You can see both features when searching for 0130957011... or other good books by # :)
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.