The Website Health Check tool aims to provide a simple and intuitive interface to seeing if your site has any major SEO issues. The site queries Google to grab pages you have indexed in Google, and looks for issues amongst the first 1,000 results.
If your site is exceptionally large, you can use the date based filters to view a sample of recently indexed pages in Google to see if there are any duplication issues amongst those pages.
Questions Answered by the Website Health Check Tool
- Is Google indexing your site? Are they quickly indexing your new pages?
- Do you have duplicate content pages getting indexed in Google?
- Do you have canonical URL issues?
- Are any of your pages in Google missing page titles?
- Does your server send correct error messages?
This tool is in beta. Please leave feedback below.
I sent the programmer this URL and he would love to get your feedback on what you think of it. We are looking to have version two out before the end of the month.
Features We Are Looking to Add
- Allow you to search for not just a site, but a site and a keyword, like [seobook.com seo]
- Add indexed page counts from all major global search engines (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Ask)
- Allow webmasters to grab results from any of the above 4 engines, or mix and match
- Make each data point we collect link to the source
What other features would you like to see?
Video About How to Use the Website Health Check Tool
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.