A member of the SEO Book community wanted to add graphs to the Rank Checker extension. Please give Site Rank Reporter a try, and leave feedback below. I have alerted him to this thread and he is anxious for your feedback.
A couple tips...
- you must save the Rank Checker data to CSV before importing it to the Site Rank Reporter tool.
- you have to have at least a few days worth of data to see the benefits of the charts.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.