A few people have created free cool web based tools which allow you to search through the 20 million keywords AOL recently shared with the marketing community. http://www.aolsearchdatabase.com/ - allows you to sort data by:
- User ID
- Date of search
- allows you to sort data by TLD
- allows you to sort data by keywords leading to a specific domain
- by default the tool also displays the top few thousand URLs, the number of referrals to a URL, shows the top keywords leading to a URL, shows the keyword diversity ratio
http://www.dontdelete.com/ - search by keyword, keyword stem, or part of a keyword to find related keywords. For example, if you searched for dati it would return all keywords that had dating in them.
Anyone think I should add a link to any of these tools on my keyword research tool?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.