I refreshed the Google search 3 times and saw that ad live as well on the third go.
Already 3 ads at the top sometimes, and now longer ad copy tested in some of the other ad slots. Initial thoughts:
- those really don't fit on the sidebar. Maybe at the top, but they look screwy on the right 14% of the screen.
- got to imagine those hog the CTR from the ads around them for sticking out so much
noticed at SearchGuild
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.