[edit: site turned to spam, link to site removed]. I have not tried it and do not know the owner. I do not recommend AdSense Logger. Instead try our free AdSense tracker which integrates with Google Analytics.
a keyword tool I missed in my monster keyword tool post...will probably add it soon. similar to lots of the ones like AdWords Analyzer or Keyword Locator, but also offers a few additional ways to gather the keywords from (like scraping Google Suggest) and a few formatting tools.
SEO Tools in Perl:
Not sure if these are any good, as I don't code, but here are some Perl codes related to: Overture search term suggestion tool & PageRank. Some people have also mentioned that the PageRank checksum is also an easy find in the Google FireFox toolbar.
XML feed search engine
Free search engine friendly, randomized RSS content for your pages...hmm, I didn't know something could be both random and search engine friendly.
I don't like the idea of getting locked into a free system which could likely start charging. plus its really a big risk to trust someone else to throw random content in your site without occassionally throwing in something a little extra.
As the price of random [and targeted] content generators decreases and search spam generator product sophistication increases you can expect search engines to place more weight on user feedback and linkage data.
Making philanthropy more efficient. I do not know much about them, but the idea sounds cool.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.