Google.com was 302 redirecting to Google.co.uk for some people in the UK. You can override the cookie by using the no cookie redirect link: http://www.google.com/ncr (found on DaveN's
SEO Spam Blog)
May the Smartest Search Win:
Google Sued Over Scholar... Have you sued Google for something or another yet? If not, why? ;)
For the Egotist in the Room:
PubSub link rank...kinda like Alexa + PageRank for blogs...it measures blog citation and the lower your number the better. My PubSub is brutally high, please link to me to help make the world a better place <-- desperate plea for help :)
has a baby (actually it was his wife who had the baby) congrats Nick :)
Directory Owners Friend:
I will be doing lots of site submissions to lots of directories pretty soon. If you have a decent directory which:
- gets indexed by major search engines
- and has enough link popularity to get well indexed;
- has some quality standards;
- and provides static links...
make sure you are listed in my Directory Archives site...if you are not please submit :)
Also if you want to offer submission deals for lots of submissions I am all for that and would probably be more inclined to submit...
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.