[Update: And it was so bad that Demand Media removed it from YouTube after I highlighted it, proving my point]
So remarkably bad, that I had to share it! :D
I don't know who Demand(ed) that Media, but could I please get my minute and six seconds back?
With 50,000+ views, that 1 video has wasted over a month of human life, so far. How many man-years are wasted watching such garbage? And yet they are just getting started! Demand Media's goal is to create a million pieces of "content" each month.
What do Youtube users think of that "content"?
Hmm....not impressed. If Google hates cloaking and machine generated content then why is trash that is handmade seen as being any better?
Does Google realize what they are funding? Do they even care if the web turns into a pile of junk? What will come of it?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.