I just found this great offer for search advertisers. Well worth a look if you are trying to get traffic to your website.
Here is a free $200 Microsoft Ad Center promotional code.
Update: It looks like Microsoft no longer offer the $100 or $200 coupons. I did find another great Bing Ads (formerly Microsoft adCenter) offer that still works though. Bing and Yahoo! Search expand the reach of your business to millions of monthly users.
- Are you from the United States? Use this $50 coupon.
- Are you from Canada? Use this $50 coupon.
- Are you from the UK? Use this £50 vouchers.
- Are you from Germany? Use this €50 coupon.
- Are you from France? Use this €50 coupon.
- Are you from Italy? Use this €50 coupon.
- Are you from Spain? Use this €50 coupon.
- Are you from Australia? Use this $40 coupon.
- Are you from New Zealand? Use this $40 coupon.
- Are you from India? Use this ₨1000 coupon.
- Are you from Brazil? Use this R$60 coupon.
Considering that Microsoft's ads are cheaper (because the ad network is newer than AdWords) and their traffic is so clean (they cut out on the dirty syndication partner stuff that Yahoo! once allowed) a free $50 coupon is just like setting up a printing machine for money. I hope they keep building marketshare because they have such high conversion rates and are offering some awesome tools for advertisers.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.