I posted a rant post over at TW about the current state of Google.
It seems like their priorities are screwed at the moment. Am debating selling all my Goog shares as their SERPs are just so bad that it seems like they are driving themselves into irrelevance.
Will users stick to using an irrelevant Google with broken search operators? That is the question Google's current search results are asking right now each time you search. Lucky for Google the competition is deeply lacking at the moment, but I can't see it staying that way forever.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.