Officials in Arizona are expected to announce that Google Inc. will open a major new operation in the Phoenix area.
An announcement, scheduled for Wednesday by state and local leaders, regards a major company locating substantial operations in the state.
Unnamed sources said that search engine titan Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) of Mountain View is the company in question and that its Phoenix-area plans will likely include operations related to online auctions and expanded Internet and technology services.
You have to wonder how this will effect eBay AdWords bidding strategies if a rivalry between them heats up. eBay is one of the most frequently searched terms, and eBay has one of the largest AdWords spends.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.