Google up in regular trading due to speculation that it may be added to the S&P 500 index after the PG purchase of Gillette (now with 5 blades) goes though, but instead S&P announced home builder Lennar is to be added. In spite of the two recent hurricanes the third quarter was the best so far this year for the US stock market.
Meanwhile, Larry is sitting on a fat billion as Google partners with NASA & the internet conglomerates gear up for the big battle ahead. eBay, Yahoo!, & Amazon are each up a couple points in the last couple days.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.