Google dance keeps company engineers, Internet entrepreneurs hopping includes information about:
- THE couch
- black hats
- keyword stuff - which really ought to be modernized & replaced with the term "link stuffing"
- and a nickname that may well stick, the Mick Jagger of search. To get an appreciation of how swamped Matt was take a look at Chris R's picture of Matt, literally being cornered in.
- I am a bit surprised that the writer did not research to see how some people got to meet Larry & Sergy at the dance.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.