Pay Per Click:
- Google beta testing longer AdWords ad descriptions (up to 200 characters).
- MSN to ramp up beta testing of MSN Keywords. Their ad copy specs will match Google's original 25 characters in the title & 70 characters in the description.
- apply to beta test Yahoo!'s publisher ads
- Ask Jeeves recently said they will show less pay per click ads. (Although they have also reported this in the past.)
We the United Spammers of Engines:
stuntdubl offers reinclusion request tips
Why the Desktop is So Important:
targeted marketing - Yahoo! sending email marketing based on data returned from the Yahoo! Toolbar.
Mozilla Corporation getting donation love from Google
Internet Stocks are Hot:
Baidu raises IPO price:
Baidu.com sold 4.04 million shares at $27 each, according to a person familiar with the transaction. The price was higher than the $23 to $25 range the Beijing-based company outlined in an Aug. 3 filing with U.S. regulators.
Amazon and eBay have both rose sharply recently.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips