When Google update florida occured about a year and a half ago some people viewed it as a way to bias the results to non commercial or informational type listings. If search engines can train users to use the search resuls for information and ads for commercial sites then that could do a large bit to change the face of SEO.
Combine that idea with:
- most searches being unique
- the longer and more unique queries typically have higher conversion rates
- giving away information builds credibility (in linkage data, consumer trust, & karma)
- building communities builds an abundance of content
and you can see why / how people without much money can compete with large evil megacorps by building up from the bottom and working their way toward the middle.
I may be beta testing a new SEO tool this week. Trying it out will be free. More on that later :)
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips