A new free tool allows you to enter a zip code, a radius, and a few keyword phrases and it automatically generates keyword phrases based on your keywords and the locations within your radius.
The output looks like:
pizza "town name"
pizza "other town name"
lasagna "town name"
A few things that would make the tool cooler are:
- allow people to enter multiple words to make up more phrases based on those various words (like GoogEdit or ThePermutator do)
- allow output to match various match types (like broad, phrase, & exact)
- allow people to create "location + keyword" and "keyword + location"
- optional format the output to allow people to enter max bids and let the search terms drive the URL.
Pretty cool tool for free. found from a thread on SEW.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips