A blog with the latest cutting edge search engine spam techniques. Of course you would probably make more money keeping all the techniques to yourself and applying them, but I bet it could be a paid membership idea where it costed hundreds of dollars a month and potential subscribers would be screened.
If you left some stuff openly avialable (maybe stuff that was on its way out / getting outdated) and then sold the best ideas via subscription it would probably gain lots of linkage data from bloggers and various ethics pundits out of pure hate. Plus just being controvercial makes it easy to get links.
As an upsell the site could also sell various high end sophisticated spamming software. To mitigate legal risks the software could be described as server load testing, ad network testing, etc.
There are probably over 1,000 SEO blogs on the market. I know DaveN knows his spam, but I wonder why nobody has created this idea yet. Or does it exist and I just have not found it, or I do not know the right people well enough?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.