WeBuildPages tool # 9,347. Actually thats not its real name, but Jim makes a lot of good tools and shares them.
His newest tool is a search combination tool. Essentially it allows you to get the search results for various keyword combination searches.
For example, I could look for:
- seo, search engine optimization, etc.
- directory, submit your site, etc.
and the output page will link me to Google, Yahoo!, and MSN search queries for all the variations.
This could be useful in looking for places to buy, rent, or trade links or maybe for even tracking search results and the like. I am sure there are lots of good uses for this tool. Each result is a clickable link to search results, which means the tool does not send automated queries at the search engines.
You also can save the source code of the output page and so you can work in chunks and its easy to remember which links you have already looked through.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.