Google has launched an affiliate program.
- One of your visitors clicks on the graphic or link and is taken to a Google sign-up page.
- That person signs up for an AdWords account or applies to become an AdSense publisher.
- Advertisers qualify as completed referrals after they spend $20 with AdWords. Publishers qualify after they earn $75 in AdSense revenue.
- Every month, Google calculates the number of completed referrals you have directed to Google.
- Once you accrue $100 (five completed referrals) or more, you will receive a check. Google only issues checks once a month (for details, see the FAQ).
Their stock is well over $200 and I got 50 free Gmail invites if anyone wants one just shoot me an email.
Google karma continues to brew... ;)
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips