I actually do not know tons about SEO automation stuff... have not really tried it. Here are some of the things I have read about
automated content generation:
cloaking (such as the stuff from Fantomaster)
mixes like affiliate merchant feed + rss content+ ppc backfeed
automated link generation:
blog comment bots
distributed link networks (such as the coop ad network)
think there are lots of things you can do with rss
I am sure there will also be lots of automation talking at the ThreadWatch SEO meeting...
feel free to comment anonymously with a fake email or whatever, but what automated tools on the market do you use and find helpful?
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.