What is Goog Edit?
Goog Edit is an extremely useful simple program which makes managing Google AdWords campaigns easier...for free.
What does Goog Edit do?
Taking in a keywords list, it cleans it up for use in Google AdWords campaigns:
- Removes invalid characters (quotes and brackets, leading, trailing, and doubled spaces).
- Removes duplicates.
- Makes all entries lower case.
- Sorts the list.
From there, it then applies several Google keyword rules to better help you track traffic & conversions:
- Multiword phrases are duplicated, and quotes are placed around (Google's 'phrase match').
- All entries are duplicated, and brackets are placed around ('exact match').
- All entries are also used as entered without quotes or brackets ("broad match").
Goog Edit's Other Useful Features
Additionally this tool is great for doing many other features with AdWords. Added useful features include:
- Optional Number Stripper: If you copy data from a keyword research tool such as the Overture Keyword Suggestion Tool or the Digital Point's Keyword Suggestion Tool you now can easily strip search volumes out of your keyword list.
- Phrase Remover: Many times stored data has useless charaters of some sort in it. You can easily remove these using the Goog Edit phrase remover.
- Word List Combiner: You can add identifiers or various word combinations in sequenced lists and use this tool to create a list of all combinations and format it for Google AdWords.
One of my favorite parts about this blog is finding cool new programs and helping programmers make their software even cooler. David is willing to add other features if you can think of any. Download Goog Edit Today
Thanks for making the cool software David :)
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.