Another interesting article by Gord Hotchkiss.
Another couple good entries about the subject are done by Da' Tmeister and Andrew Goodman. Beyond those articles most of the activity has came from within the SEO forums. I must state that I have the utmost of respect for Danny Sullivan as he was one of the first people who linked into my article.
Most of the other people in the SEO field ignored the existence of my early article with the exception of the dubious website that had a generic article with an extremely similar name to my article...
Today many SEO websites still have dissatisfied customers and are now producing third rate rehash articles only citing a few of the above sources.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.