Most search trends typically last more than a day. Since Google integrates news results right in the first page of the search results all a news website needs to do is look at popular searches, Amazon best sellers, top Amazon movers, new items on Amazon, and hot items on eBay, write a vanilla piece of content, throw ads on the page, and cash a check.
Reporters no longer have to research public demand. All they have to do is look up the ad value and write about whatever
makes the most money interests them. In some cases publishers may let a robot write the story for them!
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.