While search has in many ways moved past raw PageRank scores there is a newish SEO tool called PRASE which allows you to grab the top search results from Google, Yahoo! and MSN and and then sorts them in order of PageRank. You can also set PageRank limits. One thing that sucks with the current tool is that it does not allow you to expand the depth to get any more than 10 results from any engine at one time.
Personally I would find the tool more interesting for hunting down high ranking low PageRank sites than to find high PageRank sites.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.