I don't know how many link exchange sites there are (way too many), but someone created a content + link exchange site.
Ultimately this still has similar problems to traditional link exchange sites:
- Over 99% of websites are useless
- Most people attracted to the trade your way to the top schemes couldn't create useful stuff on their own site or else they would not be using community based schemes.
- Many of those who have content worthy of exploiting the effects of commmunity linkage are already doing so in better systems like del.icio.us.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.