There are a ton of tools that show blog connectivity data. Many people have already mentioned this tool, but I didn't because I figured it would be a boring me too type tool. I just tried it out, and it looks pretty cool.
It shows inlinks and outlinks by date, which should make it easier to:
- see how ideas spread
- find a few hundred more related blogs to add to your feed reader
- find on topic ad buy locations
- perform guerilla marketing
A couple ideas that would make this technology even cooler are:
- clustering the links around posts or ideas
- organizing the links in order of appearance
I have not dove deep into PubSub or Technorati, and am not a programmer by trade, but they both probably have some interesting marketing research data. It will be interesting to see if and how they market it, and how bloggers will respond.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips