There are a ton of tools that show blog connectivity data. Many people have already mentioned this tool, but I didn't because I figured it would be a boring me too type tool. I just tried it out, and it looks pretty cool.
It shows inlinks and outlinks by date, which should make it easier to:
- see how ideas spread
- find a few hundred more related blogs to add to your feed reader
- find on topic ad buy locations
- perform guerilla marketing
A couple ideas that would make this technology even cooler are:
- clustering the links around posts or ideas
- organizing the links in order of appearance
I have not dove deep into PubSub or Technorati, and am not a programmer by trade, but they both probably have some interesting marketing research data. It will be interesting to see if and how they market it, and how bloggers will respond.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.